Xtremsplit 1.2 is a freeware archiver app and developed by Önder Arslan for Windows.
The download has been tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below. We've also created some screenshots of Xtremsplit to illustrate the user interface and show the overall usage and features of this archiving program.
File splitting and joining application that also supports HJSplit files
Xtremsplit is a free utility for cutting large files into smaller parts. It is ergonomic and user-friendly interface allows you to easily pick them.
The program is portable and does not require installation.
The SFX-Xtremsplit function creates self-extracting parts which provides the recipient files to own the software.
Features of Xtremsplit
- Archive Format Support: Supports ZIP, RAR and other archive formats.
- Automation: Automate frequently used tasks with scripts.
- Compression: Compress large files to occupy less disk space.
- Drag & Drop: Drag & Drop files to speed up operations.
- File Name Customization: Customize the names of split parts.
- Join: Quickly join files together that have been split.
- Multi-threading: Speeds up operations with multi-threading.
- Powerful Filters: Select files based on size, name and other criteria.
- Security: Protect files with password encryption.
- Split: Easily divide files into smaller parts.
- Split by Size: Split files into parts of a specific size.
- Unicode Support: Supports different character encodings.
- Verification: Verify file integrity after joining.
Compatibility and License
Is Xtremsplit free to download?
Xtremsplit is provided under a freeware license on Windows from file archivers with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 18.104.22.168 is the latest version last time we checked.
Is Xtremsplit for Windows 10?
Yes. It can run on a PC with Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the operating system shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista having been tested. Windows XP is supported. It runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems with no dedicated 64-bit download provided.
- Xtremsplit Download
- Free File Archivers
- Xtremsplit 1.2
- Software for Windows 10